Pezinská Baba is machine-maintained cross-country circuits. The shortest 2 km circuit is the least demanding. It is suitable for beginners, Family walks or cross-country skiing for skiers who like delight in less difficult terrain. Total vertical on the track is 48 m.
Immediately after the start of the rod followed by a climb to the top lift station at the highest point of the circuit. Followed by a short descent at the end of the line connecting the right which can be shortened 3 km. Followed by the lowering of a straight stretch of open area. at the end of the circuit is turning right and follow the red trail follows the fastest alpine circuit. Immediately behind him already followed the rod climb to the face.
Štatitické data circuit
- total distance : 1.97km
- total distance closed circuit: 1.89km
- totally vystúpaných meters: 48m
- width treated circuit: 4m
- The highest point of the route: 596m - pri vlekoch
- lowest point routes:528m
- altitude start and finish: 567m
- the longest continuous climb: 460vystúpané m 31 m Average gradient 6.7%
- A number of ascents type: 2 (long the rod)
- Number of ascents B: 1 (short)
- the number of gradients of C: 0 (the steep 9%)
Also here begins long distance trail Baba - Bratislava, which is not machine-groomed.
Post treatment courses is voluntary but all the more welcome.